Epson MeetingMate EB-1485Fi V11H919053 Projector
ransform your workplace with this large, scalable display that enriches collaboration and engagement, and promotes greater knowledge sharing with colleagues, clients or delegates using the latest and most versatile connectivity options. The EB-1485Fi has been designed to be easy to use, enriching collaborative and agile working environments.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1 – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Reinvent Your Whiteboard – turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100″ interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Break Through Laser Technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Full HD* display up to 100″ – for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability – over 2x as big as a 70″ flat panel.
- Touch–Enabled Interactivity – turn on the projector and start writing using your finger or the included pens.
- Easy to Use – just walk in, turn it on and start writing – no computer, software or training is required.
- Capture, Save and Share – no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your projector
- Wireless Device Compatibility – wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ Mobile devices with the Epson iProjection™ App.
- Convenient DVI–out connectivity – share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device.
- Flexible display options and sizes – deliver impactful sessions with interactive displays up to 120 inches (16:6 standalone) or 155 inches as an edge blended image using two projectors
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
While conventional whiteboards and panels are limited to pre-determined height and width, the MeetingMate has no such constraints. Set the size of the interactive area to fit the available space in your meeting room.
Ultra Short Throw
An ultra-short-throw design eliminates many of the common problems of interactive systems, such as shadowing and eye glare. With an incredibly efficient throw ratio, this model allows you to project extra-large interactive images up to 100″ in 16:9 and 120” in a 16:6 aspect ratio.
Full HD Resolution*
Enjoy images in Full HD resolution* and crisp, sharp text without any distortion. Easily read the fine print in applications such as Excel and Word. With the addition of super resolution and detail enhancement processing, images are near cinema quality.
*Pixel shifting technology achieves Full HD resolution on screen
Get up and running in a snap with an intuitive, user-friendly home screen. Select the content source and easily access frequently-used functions such as the whiteboard tool, screen sharing and more.
Epson iProjection App
Wirelessly display content from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson interactive display with wireless or network capabilities1
- Send files from your email or cloud storage account to the app, then project
- Advance through PowerPoint® or Keynote® presentations (iOS only)
- View Microsoft® Word documents or Excel® spreadsheets (iOS only)
- Zoom in and out of PDFs (iOS and Android)
- Project webpages and view brilliant, high-quality images
- Control interactive display features with just a touch of your device screen
- Easily pair your device with the interactive display via a QR code (available on select models)
Find out how to set up the app and learn more about your interactive display and device compatibility at epson.com.au/iprojection/
Easy set up features
Including automated processes for screen and interactivity set up, the EB-1485Fi can be up and running within a matter of moments. The control pad also helps simplify the process with the addition of HDBaseT connectivity allowing a single cable to be run up to 60M to the projector.
Miracast and HDMI out
Sharing content within a meeting room has been made easier with a wider range of connectivity. Users can project their smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection using Miracast. You also have the option of sharing your content with a second display via the HDMI output.
1To use Epson iProjection, the projector must be configured on a network. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model. Not all files and formats are supported. See www.epson.com.au for details.
Share Notes Via Email
Share meeting notes and content directly from your MeetingMate via email with up to 50 participants. Connect your projector to an active directory server and you can search names and email address.
Easy to Save Notes to a PC
Simply connect to a PC via USB cable and you can save the meeting notes directly to your PC.
Real-Time Drawing and PC Operation
Connecting the projector to a PC via USB cable makes it possible to operate the PC mouse using the included interactive pen and even your finger.
Generate up to 20 Pages
There’s no need to worry about running out of space when writing meeting notes or importing information on the Whiteboard.